EDIE.net, a leading sustainability online publication, today has published a ‘Leaders interview’ with Cal Bailey, NG Bailey’s Sustainability Director.
The interview came on the back of the release of the company’s annual sustainability report which was launched last week. The piece gives a brief overview of Cal’s background at NG Bailey and some of the key challenges in the market including:
- How businesses should integrate sustainability and responsibility into their business models in order to be successful
- The drive towards achieving zero carbon buildings
- The need to attract and inspire young people into STEM careers to develop the workforce of tomorrow
- The benefits of championing apprenticeships and developing softer skills in our future leaders
- The importance of offsite manufacture and how it helps to reduces waste.
Click here to read the full interview.