Applications for NG Bailey’s 2017 apprenticeship programme are now open but will close shortly. If you’re looking for a credible alternative to full time college or university, which will kick start your career, an apprenticeship is a great way to ‘earn while you learn’. Click here to apply.
Every apprentice is treated as an individual and we develop tailored learning plans specific to their needs. Many of NG Bailey’s senior management team, as well as number of leading industry figures, began their careers as an apprentice with us - testimony to the high quality programme that we consistently deliver.
Working in partnership with a national network of colleges, who offer some of the best training in the industry, means our apprentices also achieve recognised industry qualifications setting them up for long term sustainable careers.
So, if you’re looking for a new challenge from September 2017 or know someone who is, please apply now for the following roles:
- Electro-technical advanced apprenticeship
- Heating and ventilation advanced apprenticeship
- Building services engineer advanced apprenticeship
- Building services engineer design advanced apprenticeship
- Quantity surveying advanced apprenticeship
- HR support advanced apprenticeship
- Solicitor degree apprenticeship
Find out more about our scheme here. Applications close in two weeks’ time.