Fradulent Jobs and Recruitment fraud
We are aware of some fraudulent recruitment scams being conducted by individuals or organisations claiming to represent NG Bailey.
This type of fraud tends to occur through online services including bogus websites, social media accounts, online job boards or through unsolicited emails claiming to be from us. The fraudsters want to obtain personal information or money. They often use company names and logos to try to convey authenticity.
We take fraud seriously so if you have any concerns see suspicious job adverts or receive suspicious communications please email email@example.com. We recommend that you do not respond to unsolicited offers of employment for people claiming to work for, or be affiliated with NG Bailey. If you believe you are the victim of any fraudulent activity, we advise you to contact the appropriate authorities outlined below.
Warning signs you need to watch out for
- Documentation, adverts or emails containing spelling and grammatical errors
- Documentation that is poorly formatted
- Documentation, adverts or emails that are not written in English
- If an email has been sent from free web-based email accounts such as Yahoo, Gmail or Hotmail.com
- If the advert asks you to apply directly to an email address. All NG Bailey’s job adverts appear on www.ngbailey.com/careers and will ask you to apply via our website.
- If you have been asked to contact a mobile (cell) phone number rather than an office
- If you have received an offer of employment in an international location and requested to send money to cover visa or immigration costs
- If you have received an offer of employment and/or requested to confirm personal information such bank account details without a formal interview process
- Insistence on urgency including being able to relocate at short notice.
What do we do?
- NG Bailey will never send job adverts or job offers from a non NG Bailey e-mail address such as Gmail, Live, Hotmail or Yahoo
- Any vacancy advertised on the internet can be verified via our careers team
- NG Bailey will never use a mobile phone number as a primary contact number.